Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Alexander McQueen Visors

I'm so excited to tell you guys about these amazing Alexander McQueen visors that I purchased from the Flagship store in NYC. These were their last pair that they had in stock so i basically got the last of the last pair. These were from Alexander McQueen's Fall 2012 couture collection. I have finally gotten my hands on something that is couture and one of a kind, especially from the all mighty McQueen. These bad boys are for sure head turners and double takers. You better be ready for people to stare because these are for reals a statement piece. It just makes you feel so futuristic and different. If you ever get a chance to get your hands on one of these bad boys try them on cause they were not what I was expecting them to be like. #LoveMcQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment